For the first time in the Seattle International Film Festival’s history, it was opening this year with an official music theme which I was honored to compose! I called it “Magic of SIFF” in honor to the magic of cinema, and the magic that SIFF brings every year in Seattle. It was played at the beautiful Benaroya Hall in Seattle in front of a full audience of 3000 people. The cherry on the cake was when they turned the lights off and played it from beginning to end just before the screening of “The Extra Man” by Robert Pulcini and starring Paul Dano, who both were in audience as well that night!
- 42nd Annual Annie Awards: Hallmark’s Polariffic
- Starship Rising OST released and wins Best Score Award!
- “The Bath” at the 10th HollyShorts Film Festival
- 2014 San Diego Comic Con: “Nobility” Panel
- Starship: Rising
- The SIFF Orchestra!
- Hallmark: Jingle All The Way
- University of Washington: 150th Anniversary TV campaign
Browse popular tagsAnimation arthur avelange charles charlesavelange charleshenriavelange charles henri avelange Chel White chris oliver darren jacobs deborah festival film film music guillaumeavelange henri JenniferIngle john jacobsen linkedin live music neil johnson opening night red carpet sci-fi score siff starship rising tv website